© 2010 Urban Square Realty Inc, All rights reserved
Tips to Add Value to Your Home
1) Keep your lawn green: Get your lawn and garden in shape. A patchy lawn takes away from the home's
2) Kitchen Appliances: Update The kitchen appliances. The kitchen is often the room that buyers gravitate
towards first, and an updated kitchen can help sell your home. You don't have to remodel your kitchen to
give it a new look. Updating your appliances to the current standard and replacing cabinet doors and
hardware can make a big impact at a relatively low cost.
3) Organize, Clean and Neutralize Your Home: to make it look bigger and cleaner. Buyers need to be
able to envision their own belongings in the home, so avoid using bright colors and too many personal
4) Update Bathrooms : A little change can go a long way when it comes to the look of your bathroom.
Updating simple fixtures such as your sink and faucet can give any outdated bathroom style. Minor
bathroom remodels typically return over 100% of the initial investment.
5) Light up the outside: An easy and inexpensive way to increase your home's outdoor space is to add
lighting. It makes it more appealing and safer.